Thursday, April 2, 2009

MLB Network HD Available

I don't know how long MLB Network has been available in HD, but I noticed the channel on my Comcast cable for the first time yesterday. I don't know about you guys with the dish, but apparently MLB-N HD is available in Chicago as well, on Channel 233.

The White Sox will be on MLB Network later today, as they take on the Brewers in Phoenix today at 2 PM. I'm uncertain as to when they make their regular season debut on MLB Network, but be sure I'll be writing about it when it finally happens. Today is the last game of the season at a Spring Training facility, the Sox wrap up their Spring schedule with a pair of games against the Diamondbacks at Chase Field.

Finally, anyone lucky enough to have tickets to Monday's Opening Day game against Kansas City, pack a spare blanket and get out the long underwear. From Tom Skilling,
Windy, unseasonably cold for the Sox's home opener, with wind chills in the
20s. Snow or snow showers heaviest near the lake. North winds 20-30 m.p.h and
gusty.

No comments: